Bold By Nature Select Duck
Our Select Duck patties are formulated as nature intended. Our premium recipe is full of ground duck meat, ground bone, nutritious organ meat and green beef tripe. No fluff, except for their (shinier) coat.
The ratio of Select is 70% meat, 15% beef tripe, 10% bone, and 5% organs.
The idea behind Bold by Nature Select was to model the natural prey diet of a cat or a dog, using tripe to add omega oils, probiotics, and digestive enzymes to encourage a healthy stomach.
Our Select Raw blends were also designed to provide a carbohydrate-free raw diet option. The blend contains no fruits or veggies, which is great for pets with diabetes, yeast issues, or weight problems. It is also gluten-free!
Here are the benefits your pet may experience after switching to Bold By Nature Select Duck:
- Well-formed stools & much less to clean up
- Better digestion due to natural probiotics found in tripe
- Cleaner teeth
- Improved quality of coat & fur
- Better appetite from picky eaters
How to Serve
- Keep food frozen. When ready, thaw the necessary portion in the fridge. Patties will thaw in 12 hours (approximately).
- Store all unused portions in the fridge. Raw food should be used within 4 days.
- Handle all raw meat with appropriate care and hygiene. Wash all surfaces, bowls and utensils with hot, soapy water.
- DO NOT COOK. Contains ground bone.
4 lbs of 8oz patties (8 patties)
Duck meat, duck bone, beef tripe, duck liver & kelp.
|Protein (Min.)||14 %|
|Fat (Min.)||19 %|
|Calories per Patty||402|