Golden Paste by Pets In The Kitchen
Golden Paste is a turmeric-based paste that can be taken orally by pets. It is widely known to have the a natural anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Turmeric promotes healthy skin and eyes, supports a healthy immune system. It is great for arthritis and joint pain, encourages healthy heart and liver function, balances the digestive track and has been proven to be effective against plaque buildup and gingivitis.
You can add Golden Paste directly to your dog’s meals by mixing it with some water or kefir. Most dogs don’t mind the taste at all.
- Small dogs should start with approximately 1/4 teaspoon per day.
- Medium dogs can start with 1/2 teaspoon per day.
- Large dogs can start with 3/4 teaspoon per day
- Giant dogs can start with 1 teaspoon per day
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon per day, for every 10lbs of weight (1/2 – 1 tsp for a 40lbs dog). You can do this over a few weeks.
TIP: Turmeric leaves the body quickly, so it’s best to feed smaller amounts a few times a day.
Best if consumed one month after being thawed.
Ingredients: Turmeric, Cracked Black Pepper, Organic Coconut Oil, Mineral Water, Fresh Ginger, Cinnamon