Happy Days Daily Enhancer Goat Milk Powder
Happy Days Daily Enhancer Goat Milk Powder is a probiotic and digestive supplement for cats and dogs. Goat milk is a great alternative for pets with a sensitive tummy, as goat’s milk is naturally lactose-free and easier to digest than cows milk.
Contains a minimum of 70 billion CFU live Bifidobacterium. Made by Happy Days Dairy in Salmon Arm, BC.
Whole Goat Milk Powder, Egg Yolk, Cinnamon, Ginger, Chamomile, Eggshell Membrane, L.Theanine, Bidobacterium Longum, Bidobacterium animalis, Protease, Lipase, Cellulase, Amylase, Papain, Bromelain
- Goat milk is very easy to digest, is high in calcium and vitamin A, and shows properties that prevent arthritis. Most casts and dogs love it.
- Egg Yolk is loaded with vitamins and omega-3-fats. Dogs love the taste of egg!
- Cinnamon is an anti-inflammatory.
- Ginger is a great digestive aid.
- Camomile relaxes.
- Eggshell membrane benefits joint health.
- L.Theanin boosts the immune system.
- Bifidobacterium longum is a multifunctional probiotic that helps improve gut flora and assists with the prevention of gastrointestinal diseases.
- Bifidobacterium animalis improves digestion, eases symptoms of diarrhea
- Protease helps digest proteins.
- Lipase helps digest fats.
- Cellulase helps digest fiber (cats and dogs do not have cellulase in their stomach).
- Amylase helps digest carbs.
- Papain is an enzyme extracted from papayas (reduces pain, inflammation, and swelling).
- Bromelain is an enzyme extracted from Pineapple (anti-inflammatory, helps with skin allergies.)
- Mix bag into 800mL of water (will create 1L of milk) and feed as often as desired. Will keep in the fridge for 30 days.
- Mix as described, and portion and freeze for a longer shelf-life and add milk ice cubes to meals or give as a treat.
- Add goat milk powder directly to food.
Serving sizes (these are minimum amounts if you wish to receive full benefits of the daily enhancer)
*If you wish to give as a topper to add variety, combine with the use of another probiotic, or feed simply as a treat, you may feed as much as you like.
Cats and small breed dogs: 4 tbsp (1/4 cup) of milk, or 9 grams of powder
Medium dogs: 1/2 cup of milk, or 18 grams of powder
Large dogs: 1 cup of milk, or 36 grams of powder
Crude protein – Min 35%
Crude fat – Min 1%
Crude fibre – Min 0.5%
Moisture – Min 3%