Hokamix is a blend of 30 different herbs, all rich in vitamins and minerals, that are formulated to give your dog a detox, support digestion, metabolism, improve absorption of nutrients, and replenish deficiencies.
This product is a completely natural, homeopathic, non-toxic herbal product and has many benefits such as:
– Strengthens tendons and ligaments
– Stimulates health and growth of cartilage
– Gives sound intestinal flora
– Optimizes metabolic processes through it’s biocatalytic functions
– Improves utilization of food by 20%
– Increase vitality and constitution
– Improves a glossy coat
– Prevents many allergy problems
Here’s a description of the most important herbs in Hokamix , as well as their effects on metabolism and the animal’s different organs.
- Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) promotes the lipometabolism and has a positive effect on growth disorders as well as anaemia.
- Anise (Anisum stellatum) has a positive effect on digestion, a calming effect for nervous complaints, helps in case of flatulence, is relaxing and has a positive effect on the liver and the gall bladder.
- Stinging nettle (Urtica) stimulates the function of the pancreas and the kidneys and ensures a glossy coat.
- Lady’s mantle (Alchimella) has a blood-cleansing effect and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Goldenrod (Solidago virgaurea) stimulates kidney activity.
- St John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum L.) stimulates the activity of the liver, calms the nerves and strengthens the muscles.
- Sweet flag (Acorus calamus) stimulates kidney function, and has a positive effect in cases of joint and muscle pain.
- Greater burdock (Arctium lappa L.) has a blood-cleansing effect, stimulates the gall bladder and liver, and is slightly diuretic. Has a positive effect on an increased excretion of skin fats.
- Common lungwort (Pulmonaria officinalis L.) contains a large portion of silicic acid. The primaire function of silicic acid is in the development of connective tissue, which gives strength to bones, cartilage, blood vessels, skin and tendons.
- Rosemary (Folia Rosmarini) has a positive effect on the sexual organs and digestion. Contains a high level of ethereal oils that have a balancing effect on the nervous system.
- Horsetail (Equisetum) contains silicic acid which has a positive effect on the central nervous system, bones, skin, connective tissue and lymph glands.
- Yarrow (Achillea millefollium) regulates the digestion and has a positive effect on stomach problems.
- Heartsease (Viola tricolor) has a positive effect on skin, lymph glands and the gastrointestinal tract. It is blood cleansing and can be used in sensitive and/or red skin.
- Cayenne pepper (Capsicum frutescens L.) stimulates blood circulation and heart function.