Honest Kitchen Daily Boosters Goat’s Milk
Honest Kitchen Daily Boosters Goat’s Milk is an immune and digestive support for pro ball-fetchers and yarn-swatters. Made from highly-digestible dehydrated goat’s milk plus 5 billion active probiotics and digestive enzymes, goat’s milk is especially great for puppies and kittens to help support their digestion, immune systems, and wellbeing. Goat’s Milk can be poured onto raw food, used to hydrate your freeze-dried food, or served on its own as a deliciously nutritious drink that doesn’t come with preservatives or by-products..
Honest Kitchen Goat Milk is a tasty, instant, milk powder that can be mixed with warm water to make a nourishing and irresistibly mouthwatering drink.
Being incredibly versatile you may find it tempts a picky pet, or perks up one who’s been a bit down in the appetite department, too.
Dehydrated goat’s milk, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation product, dried aspergillus niger product, dried trichoderma reesei fermentation product, dried pineapple fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus rhamnosus fermentation product, bacillus coagulans fermentation product.
- Alpha Amylase** Min 6,250 SKB (Aspergillus oryzae)
- Lipase** Min 1,031 LU (Aspergillus oryzae, Candida rugosa)
- Cellulase** Min 203 CU (Trichoderma Longibrachiatum)
- Protease** Min 5,312 HUT (Aspergillus oryzae)
- Bromelain** Min 6.75 MCU (Pineapple)
Min 5 billion CFU*/0.5oz: L. casei,**
L. acidophilus,** L. bulgaricus,**
B. longum,** E. thermopilus**
- Activity – Alpha Amylase 104 gram dextrinized starch/min/serving
- Activity – Lipase 1031 micro moles of fatty acid hydrolyzed/min/serving
- Activity – Cellulase 2.03 mg Glucose liberated/min/serving
- Activity – Protease 5843 liberated Tyrosine units/min/serving
- Activity – Bromelain 6.75 liberated tyrosine units min/serving