- our humanely raised beef comes from Ontario farms and is antibiotic free and hormone free
- high-quality, complete protein, providing all the essential amino acids (skin & coat health)
- good source of iron, vitamin B12, niacin, zinc and selenium
- contains healthy omega-3 fatty acids (anti-inflammatory)
- good source of fibre and helps dogs feel full longer throughout the day
- excellent source of B-vitamins, especially folate and thiamine for immunity from disease
- good source of selenium (antioxidant) and iron (oxygen transportation)
- source of potassium (kidney function)
- we steam our broccoli, increasing the digestive process that lowers cholesterol
- great source of antioxidant vitamins A, C & K, as well as folate and fibre
- good source of phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and the vitamins B6 and E.
- phytochemicals present in broccoli are cancer fighters
|As fed||Dry Matter|
|Crude Protein (min.) %||11||35|
|Crude Fat (min.) %||7||22|
|Crude Fibre (max.) %||2||7|
|Moisture (max.) %||69||—|
|Fat per 1000 KCal||73||—|
|Metabolized Energy (calories)||158 KCal/100g or 359 KCal/cup||509.68 KCal/100g or 1158.06 KCal/cup|
Ingredients: enriched semolina pasta, lean ground beef, tomato purée, broccoli, beef liver, eggs, spinach, organic canola oil, omega-3 fish oil, vitamin & mineral supplement (dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, magnesium sulfate, choline chloride potassium chloride, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, biotin, folic acid, niacin, calcium d-panthothenate, pyridoxine HCI, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, cyanocobalamin, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, zinc sulfate, pea fiber), digestive aid blend (dried yeast extract, chicory root extract, elderberry extract, thyme extract).
Formulated to meet the NRC and AAFCO dog nutrient profiles for maintenance.