Naturawls Lamb Dinner
Naturawls Lamb Dinner is made in Ontario, using only human-grade Canadian meats. Their diets contain only whole foods without any additives, preservatives, or synthetic vitamins and minerals.
Made from 70% muscle meat, 10% organ meat, 10% ground bone and 10% fruits and veggies for a balanced diet.
Benefits of the fruits and veggies in Lamb Dinner
- Spinach: High in iron and antioxidants.
- Carrots: Helps support the immune system, digestive system, proper skin and eyesight.
- Pumpkin: High in Vitamin-C (boosted immune system), Vitamin-A (better vision), potassium and rich in fibre.
- Green Beans: Rich in Vitamin-K (absorbs calcium and prevents blood clotting), manganese (absorb other nutrients), Vitamin-A, dietary fibre (aids stools, regulates bloodstream sugar).
- Cranberries: Rich in Vitamins A, B1, B2, C and more. They are full of minerals, antioxidants and aid urinary tract health.
- Blueberries: Excellent source of antioxidants, selenium, zinc, iron, Vitamins C, E, A and B complex.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Helps to maintain proper acid/alkaline balance in the body.
- Alfalfa: Rich source of calcium, potassium, magnesium, beta- carotene, Vitamin-A, Vitamin-B12, Vitamin-C, Vitamin-D, Vitamin-E and Vitamin-K.
Composed of Lamb muscle meat (including heart, lung), lamb bone, lamb organ (liver, kidney), spinach, carrot, pumpkin, green bean, cranberry, blueberry, apple cider vinegar, alfalfa.
Calories – 202
Protein (min) – 16.6%
Fat (min) – 13.8%
Fiber (max) – 0.6%
Moisture (max) – 64.4%
Calcium – 0.34%
Phosphorus – 0.36%