PETerna Colostrum is a health supplement developed by veterinarians and scientists for dogs and cats of all ages. Many factors found in colostrum work in synergy to optimize the health of dogs and cats in a natural way.
The use of bovine colostrum in medicine dates back thousands of years. Ayurvedic doctors have used it for physical and spiritual purposes throughout the history of time. Bovine colostrum was used in the United States, and all over the world, for immune problems, prior to the discovery of sulfa drugs and antibiotics. Thousands of scientific studies and human clinical trials worldwide have proven bovine colostrum to be safe and therapeutic. Current research over the past two decades has shown that colostrum is one of the most important nutritional supplements available for enhancing and helping in tissue repair.
Supports a healthy, robust immune system at all ages.
- Puppies and kittens: supports healthy tissue growth and development.
- Senior dogs and cats: supports proper body function in aging for quality of life.
- Supports healthy teeth and gums, promoting the health of periodontal tissue.
- Maintains a healthy digestive function.
- Promotes healthy skin and hair coat.
- Dogs and cats love the taste!
PETerna is recommended as a daily health supplement. Administer orally once daily at meal time according to body weight (scoop included). 1 scoop = 2.5 grams
- Under 15lbs: 1 scoop/day
- 15 to 30lbs: 2 scoops/day
- Over 30 lbs: 3 scoops/day
Please note: For animal use only. Colostrum has no known toxicity or drug interactions, but it is not recommended for pets that are intolerant to lactose or allergic to milk proteins.