Real Raw Kangaroo
Real Raw Kangaroo is made using antibiotic and hormone-free muscle meat with dehydrated organ meat and added taurine! Kangaroo is an excellent alternative for pets with severe food allergies or looking for a leaner protein diet. It contains less than 5% fat and is packed with B vitamins, iron, zinc and other trace minerals. Kangaroo is naturally sourced so it never contains growth hormones or antibiotics and is able to forage out on an open range in Australia. It is high in long-chain Omega-3 fatty acids and is extremely low in saturated fat. Feed as part of a rotational diet including other red and white meats along with some Fish for Omega-3s!
These kangaroo balls are portioned into 2oz sizes with extra taurine making them a perfect option for cats!
Benefits of Kangaroo
- Very lean, perfect for GI issues and Pancreatitis
- Hormone and Antibiotic-Free
- Contains higher amounts of protein and Iron than beef
- Omega-3 fatty acids aids in reducing inflammation
- high in antioxidants for a strong immune system and increased energy
- high levels of B-vitamins which may reduce risk of heart disease and assist calcium absorption for stronger bones
The Kangaroo Balls do not contain bone and it is recommended to be fed as either part of a rotational diet or with an added calcium supplement.
Ingredients: 90% Kangaroo Muscle Meat, 5% Dehydrated Kangaroo Liver, 5% Dehydrated Kangaroo Heart, Taurine
Total fat: 1.7%
Check out our feeding calculator as a guideline for how much you should feed!