Thrive Sea Kelp is certified 100% Organic and OMRI Listed. Packed full of vital minerals, amino acids and vitamins that will boost your pet’s health!
Kelp is a complete source of bioavailable minerals, vitamins, and beneficial phytonutrients, and delivers a range of stress‐relieving benefits to companion animals. The trace minerals in Thrive Sea Kelp are essential for proper immune and thyroid function. Kelp is an excellent supplement in raw, dehydrated, frozen, and dried foods – for skin and coat health, clearer eyes, and immune response.
- 100% Canadian
- Over 60 Vital Minerals, Amino Acids, and Vitamins
- Improves Digestion and Promotes Healthy Skin and Shiny Coat
- Builds Immune System Function to Increase Resistance to Disease and Faster Healing
- Provides Nutrients to Help Dogs with Hypothyroidism
- Recommended for Dogs, Cats, Puppies, and Kittens of All Sizes
To add Thrive Sea Kelp to pets daily intake, sprinkle on or mix into food daily.
The suggested daily dosage is 1/4 tsp or 1 scoop per 20 lbs of body weight.
Crude Protein 8.5 %, Fat 2.0%, Crude Fiber 4%, Moisture 9%, Total Ash (Minerals) 29%, Carbohydrates (Nitrogen free extracts) 47.5%, Iodine content 780 ppm, Iron 622 ppm, Selenium 0.3ppmn, Zinc 12 ppm.
Amino Acids (% of Total Amino Acids) Alanine 5.52, Lysine 4.24, Arginine 5.4, Methionine 1.07, Aspartic Acid 9.88, Phenylalanine 3.54, Cystine 1.49, Proline 3.71, Glycine 5.70, Serine 4.92, Glutamic Acid 12.03, Threonine 4.60, Histidine 1.29, Tryptophan 1.68, Isoleucine 3.26, Tyrosine 3.52, Leucine 5.63, Valine 3.51.