We thought about calling this one “Seemed Like Fun” because dogs often get sick from getting into something they shouldn’t have been doing. We get it (Sawyer likes to hunt) and we want to help you nurse your fur-baby back to health during those times.
Tom&Sawyer’s Tummy Tamer is only steamed chicken breast and cooked white rice in a veterinarian recommended proportion to be gentle on their stomach over those next few days while their digestive system takes care of whatever it is causing distress.
Please note: This recipe is meant for short-term feeding only, it does not contain our supplement blend and is not nutritionally complete for a full-time diet.
- low-fat protein with all essential amino acids (skin & coat health)
- good source of vitamin E (antioxidant) and B vitamins
- easily digestible grain, provides a a good source of energy for your pooch
- a great food to help treat upset stomachs and diarrhea in dogs
- contains muscle building amino acids
- fortified with B-complex to help break down food into energy and support blood health
- loaded with iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, copper and selenium.
Metabolizable Energy: 140kcal/100g454g vacuum sealed package
|Crude Protein (min.) %
|Crude Fat (min.) %
|Crude Fibre (max.) %
|Moisture (max.) %
|Metabolized Energy (calories)
||140 KCal/100g or 318 KCal/cup
||437.5 KCal/100g or 993.75 KCal/cup
Ingredients: white rice, chicken breast meat
* Not suitable for long term feeding
Formulated to meet the NRC and AAFCO dog nutrient profiles for maintenance.