- low in fat but high in protein
- extra lean ground turkey and chunk light tuna (lower in mercury then other tunas)
- lower in calories but still promotes satiety for weight control
- beneficial levels of B-complex vitamins for good blood circulation, nerve function and protects against heart disease
- easily digestible gluten-free grain, provides a a good source of energy for your pooch
- a great food to help treat upset stomachs and diarrhea in dogs
- contains muscle building amino acids
- fortified with B-complex to help break down food into energy and support blood health
- loaded with iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, copper and selenium.
- high in antioxidants for a strong immune system and increased energy
- high levels of B-vitamins reduce risk of heart disease and assist calcium absorption for stronger bones
|As fed||Dry Matter|
|Crude Protein (min.) %||10||40|
|Crude Fat (min.) %||2||8|
|Crude Fibre (max.) %||2||8|
|Moisture (max.) %||75||—|
|Fat per 1000 KCal||20||—|
|Metabolized Energy (calories)||128 KCal/100g or 293 KCal/cup||512 KCal/100g or 1172 KCal/cup|
Ingredients: white rice, ground extra lean turkey, chunk light tuna, peas, organic canola oil, omega-3 fish oil, vitamin & mineral supplement (dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, magnesium sulphate, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, biotin, folic acid, niacin, calcium d-panthothenate, pyridoxine HCI, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, cyanocobalamin, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, zinc sulfate, pea fiber), digestive aid blend (dried yeast extract, chicory root extract, elderberry extract, thyme extract).
Formulated to meet the NRC and AAFCO dog nutrient profiles for maintenance.