- high in antioxidants (disease-fighting compounds) and healthy fibre
- good source of B-complex vitamins such as riboflavin, thiamin, and pyridoxine
- chocked full of antioxidants, vitamins A, C and K, potassium and dietary fibre
- helps protect good vision for night prowling
- our gently steamed method to cook spinach releases higher levels of beta-carotene (heart health), lutein (eyesight) and calcium (bone health)
- great source of vitamin B, vitamin K, magnesium, folate, manganese, zinc, iron and those healthy poly-unsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs)
|As fed||Dry Matter|
|Crude Protein (min.) %||8||34|
|Crude Fat (min.) %||3||12|
|Crude Fibre (max.) %||2||8|
|Moisture (max.) %||75||—|
|Fat per 1000 KCal||29||—|
|Metabolized Energy (calories)||109 KCal/100g or 247 KCal/cup||436 KCal/100g or 988 KCal/cup|
Ingredients: rabbit meat, organic quinoa, carrot, white potato, apple, spinach, fresh ginger, dried basil, organic canola oil, omega-3 fish oil (anchovy source), vitamin & mineral supplement (calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, choline chloride, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, biotin, folic acid, niacin, calcium d-panthothenate, pyridoxine HCI, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, cyanocobalamin, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, zinc sulfate), pea fiber, digestive aid blend (dried yeast extract, chicory root extract, elderberry extract, thyme extract).
Formulated to meet the NRC and AAFCO dog nutrient profiles for maintenance.