Our Pet Food Standards
We are pet owners working for the dogs and cats of Vancouver. We specialize in pet food that is human grade or higher because we believe for a healthy pet, a healthy diet is the first step. We vow to not carry any products that have corn, soy, wheat, or meat-byproducts that could be argued to be unhealthy for dogs and cats. This way you can rest assured that everything we carry is sourced from trustworthy companies.
We are not veterinarians. True Carnivores staff are educated, our writing is researched and are practiced on our own animals, but neither the advice of a True Carnivores staff member nor reading True Carnivores written materials can substitute for visiting a veterinarian, especially those in the practice of holistic methods. We offer carefully chosen, natural products that can benefit your pet, however, we do believe that veterinary conditions should be diagnosed and treated by professionals.
Lost Bags or Food
We have serviced thousands of happy dogs and cats all over Metro Vancouver over the years and will do our very best to make receiving your pet’s food as easy as possible. If you will not be home during the time of delivery and have a safe place for us to leave your order, we will be happy to do so. However, we will only leave your order at your door with explicit permission and instructions to do so. Please note that we are not responsible for any items that are missing or stolen while left unattended at your delivery location. If you do not have a cooler or insulated bag available for us to put your order in, we’ve made available our own insulated bags for a deposit of $7.50 each which is fully refundable once the bags are returned to us. Each bag can hold approximately 25lbs of food, and will keep your items frozen for several hours.
Our Price Guarantee
At True Carnivores we understand that sometimes things happen, with that in mind we are always happy to take back our products and offer a refund or an exchange within 14 days of purchase. We offer a full satisfaction guarantee and give you a full/partial refund on any items you are not satisfied with; With exclusion to nutraceuticals or supplements.
True Carnivores will only be able to accept any returns/exchanges with the product in its original outer packaging. Due to the fact that we will need the box codes or production dates to trace.
Dry Items: With any dehydrated, freeze-dried, air- dried, or any kind of “dry” products True Carnivores is only able to take back the product if there is 75% or more left in the bag.
Raw Items: With any kind of raw foods we are happy to refund/exchange your product for you in store, the food must not show any signs of thawing and refreezing.
We have a few different ways that we accept returns. We can either pick the product up when we drop off your next order, or you can come down to our lovely storefront in Kerrisdale for a quick hello and a refund! It’s that simple.
In the event that you will not be placing another order and wish to return a product, there will be a $10 pick-up fee for Vancouver & Richmond, and a $10 pick-up fee for Burnaby, New West, Ladner, Tsawwassen, North & West Van.
“Oh no! I won’t be home for when my delivery comes? What should I do?” Have no fear, True Carnivores is here… and we come with freezer bags! In the event that you are unable to be home for your delivery, True Carnivores offers freezer bags with a $7.50 fully refundable bag deposit.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on True Carnivores’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on True Carnivores’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by True Carnivores whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on True Carnivores’s site are given “as is”. True Carnivores makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, True Carnivores does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should True Carnivores or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on True Carnivores’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that True Carnivores or a True Carnivores approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on True Carnivores’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. True Carnivores does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. True Carnivores may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. True Carnivores does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
True Carnivores has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by True Carnivores of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
True Carnivores may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with True Carnivores’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of Canada True Carnivores State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.