‘You are what you eat’ – and everything that your dog consumes becomes a part of their body. The digestive tract is a long tube that is directly connected to the outside world. Because the gut is often the first line of defense against bacteria and other pathogens, keeping it healthy is incredibly important. A healthy gut leads to a healthy immune system which ensures your dog can fight of many diseases.
Symptoms of an unhealthy gut:
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Bloating and/or flatulence
- Atopic dermatitis: redness and itching of the skin
- Bad breath and/or gum disease
- Autoimmune disorders
- Weight gain or loss
- Urinary tract infections
- Joint pain/arthritis
- Respiratory issues
- Gastrointestinal cancer
Support a healthy gut by:
- Supplementing your dogs diet with a high-quality probiotic. Learn about the importance of probiotics on our blog here!
- Boosting your dog’s immune system with supplements such as olive leaf powder. Check out our blog on olive leaf powder here!
- Considering adding a digestive enzyme to your dog’s diet to help them break down and utilize food.
- Trying some low-fat food options which are less taxing on the body to digest. Ex. Llama, kangaroo
Showing 1–12 of 54 results
Adored Beast – Gut Soothe$64.95
Adored Beast – Healthy Gut$35.95 – $64.95
Adored Beast – Leaky Gut Protocol$159.95
Adored Beast – Love Bugs$32.95 – $59.95
Adored Beast Gut Seal$24.95
Beef Tripe Bites – $5.59/lb$5.99 – $55.90
Carna4 Sprouted Seed Probiotic Topper$2.25 – $20.95
Carnivora Beef Tripe Grass-Fed | $2.70/lb$1.99 – $134.95
Club Canine Beef Tripe | $3.20/lb$17.55 – $45.80
Club Canine Lamb Tripe | $3.51/lb$19.55 – $48.55