Zeal Air-Dried Pork for Dogs
Zeal Air-Dried Pork is a popular choice for pets with sensitivities to poultry or beef. This recipe is made with 96% pure meat and organs (heart, lung, liver and spleen) dogs love the taste of our protein-rich local pork.
Air-drying turns this food into deliciously satisfying jerky-like pieces that even the pickiest eaters can appreciate. Air-drying also retains optimal nutrition, essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Air-drying this food naturally evaporates the moisture content decreasing its volume and making it perfect for travelling while still maintaining its nutrition.
- Food Grade Bamboo Fibre – helps detox and promotes gastrointestinal health and digestion, contributing to a firm stool
- Rosemary Extract – natural antioxidant with anti-microbial properties to help immune system and recovery after exercise
- Kelp – active minerals like iodine; dental health; (the jerky texture of dried food also helps scrub teeth)
- Sunflower Lecithin – vascular and heart health, promotes healthy skin and coat
- Parsley – anti-inflammatory, joint health, overall digestive health and reduces bad breath
Ingredients: Pork, Pork heart, Pork liver, Pork spleen, Bamboo fiber, Dicalcium phosphate, Pumpkin Powder, Salt, Coconut oil, Yeast extract, Yucca Schidigera extract , Parsley, Calcium carbonate, Green lipped mussel, Magnesium sulphate, Rosemary extract, Choline, Zinc proteinate, Riboflavin, Selenium yeast, Manganese proteinate, Copper proteinate, Potassium chloride, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Vitamin A, Thiamine, Pantothenic acid, Niacin, Folic acid, Vitamin B12, Pyridoxine, Calcium iodate.
Calculated ME: 4782 Kcal ME / Kg
Kcal ME / Level Scoop*: 406
*1 Scoop = 3oz / 85g