Bold by Nature Mega Duck patties are full of ground duck meat, ground bone, organ meats and fresh veggies. It fits the bill for dogs with allergies!
How to Serve
- Keep food frozen. When ready, thaw the necessary portion in the fridge. Patties will thaw in 12 hours (approximately).
- Store all unused portions in the fridge. Raw food should be used within 4 days.
- Not for human consumption.
- Handle all raw meat with appropriate care and hygiene. Wash all surfaces, bowls and utensils with hot, soapy water.
- DO NOT COOK. Contains ground bone.
- 24 lbs of 8oz patties (48 patties)
Ingredients: Duck meat, duck bone, vegetables*, duck liver & kelp.
*Vegetable mix consists of carrot, zucchini, collard greens & broccoli.
|Calories per Patty||374|
*You might notice changes in the colour of some patties, or that some packages have lost their vacuum seal. This is normal and expected, and the food is still perfectly safe to feed your pets.
Bold By Nature foods are rapidly frozen in a cryogenic freeze tunnel. The process can displace the oxygen on the surface of the food, which can alter the surface colouration. The vacuum-sealing process further removes all oxygen from the packaging, contributing to the outside edges of the food turning brown or pale in colour. This doesn’t affect the safety or nutrition of the food, and the inside below the surface will still be the healthy pink or red you expect.