Carnivore Care Goat Milk Booster is a probiotic and digestive supplement for cats and dogs of all life stages. High in calcium, vitamin A, and omega-3 fats, with anti-inflammatory ingredients and digestive aids. This daily supplement is good for supporting healthy digestion, joint function, and an immune system boost.
Made with goat’s milk from BC and Alberta family farms. Happy Goat Guarantee that all farms use humane husbandry and handling practices.
Goat milk is easier to digest than cow’s milk due to its lower lactose content and smaller protein and fat molecules. It has been shown to help with digestive problems and skin allergies. Goat milk is loaded with essential vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and enzymes.
Benefits of Carnivore Care Goat Milk Booster ingredients:
- Egg yolk: provides extra vitamins, antioxidants, and omega-3 fats for skin and coat health
- Bromelain, Cinnamon, and Papain: contain anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce pain
- Eggshell membrane: reduces joint pain and stiffness
- Ginger: a digestive aid that soothes upset stomachs
- Chamomile: to relax, with anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties
- L. Theanine: boosts the immune system and reduces stress and anxiety
- Bifidobacterium animalis: a beneficial bacteria that improves digestive function
- Bifidobacterium longum: a probiotic for boosting gut flora and aiding digestion
You can serve Carnivore Care Goat Milk Booster as either a powdered meal booster, rehydrated milk topping, or frozen treat. It’s a nutritious way to encourage fussy eaters and improve the nutrition of your pet’s regular meals.
|Weight of pet (lbs)||Powder (tbsp)||Water (8oz cup)|
|1-25||½ tbsp (1 ½ tsp)||¼ cup (2oz)|
|26-50||1 tbsp||½ cup (4oz)|
|51-75||1 ½ tbsp||¾ cup (6oz)|
|76-100||2 tbsp||1 cup (8oz)|
Calories: 591/100g dry powder, 195/cup rehydrated
Crude Fat: 32%
Crude Fibre: 0.2%