Ziwi Peak Chicken for Cats is a complete and balanced recipe for any life stage, from kittens to seniors. Ethically raised in New Zealand, our free-range chickens have plenty of room to roam and spread their wings. ZIWI Peak free-range chicken is a recipe that will make your cat’s eyes widen, and you can feel good about your choice, too.
96% meat, organs, seafood, bone.
Convenient raw alternative, just scoop and serve.
Use as a complete and balanced meal, a nutritious topper, or a delicious treat.
Free from grains, potatoes, glycerin, and rendered meat or meals.
Ethical & sustainable New Zealand meat & seafood
Ziwi Peak Chicken for Cats Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Bone, Chicken Necks, New Zealand Green Mussel, Chicken Heart, Chicken Cartilage, Inulin (from Chicory Root), Dried Apple Pomace, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Dried Organic Kelp, Salt, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), DL-Methionine, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine.
- Crude Protein (min) 38.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 30.0%
- Crude Fiber (max) 3.0%
- Moisture (max) 14.0%
- Ash (max) 12.0%
- Taurine added to GA (min) 0.20%
- Chondroitin Sulfate* (min) 3000 mg/kg
- Glucosamine added to GA* (min) 1000 mg/kg
- Calorie Content(calculated) kcal ME / kg | 5000
- Calorie Content(calculated) kcal ME / level cup 474
- AAFCO: Ziwi Peak Chicken for Cats is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
If the product is not stored in its sealed bag, it can be exposed to air and/or moisture which could cause the food to become dry and brittle, or could create the potential for mold to grow; either of these would be an indicator that the food has not been stored properly and should no longer be consumed by your pet.
Because ZIWI Peak is so nutrient-dense, you might be feeding less volume compared to some other foods. Check our feeding calculator for more information.