Ziwi Peak Venison for Cats is a complete and balanced recipe for any life stage, from kittens to seniors. New Zealand’s sweeping coastline and temperate climate make an ideal habitat for free-range, grass-fed venison. They’re ethically raised on pastures of lush native grasses, with plenty of room to roam. As a novel single protein food, ZIWI Peak® venison is ideal for cats with sensitive stomachs.
- 96% meat, organs, seafood, bone.
- Convenient raw alternative, just scoop and serve.
- Use as a complete and balanced meal, a nutritious topper, or a delicious treat.
- Free from grains, potatoes, glycerin, and rendered meat or meals.
Ethical & sustainable New Zealand meat & seafood
Ziwi Peak Venison for Cats Ingredients: Venison, Venison Tripe, Venison Heart, Venison Lung, Venison Liver, Venison Kidney, New Zealand Green Mussel, Venison Bone, Lecithin, Inulin (from Chicory Root), Dried Apple Pomace, Venison Cartilage, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Dried Organic Kelp, Salt, DL-Methionine, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine.
- Crude Protein (min) 44.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 24.0%
- Crude Fiber (max) 3.0%
- Moisture (max) 14.0%
- Ash (max) 12.0%
- Taurine added to GA (min) 0.20%
- Chondroitin Sulfate* (min) 1300 mg/kg
- Glucosamine added to GA* (min) 1000 mg/kg
- Calorie Content(calculated) kcal ME / kg | 4650
- Calorie Content(calculated) kcal ME / 441 per cup
AAFCO: Ziwi Peak Venison for Cats is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
If the product is not stored in its sealed bag, it can be exposed to air and/or moisture which could cause the food to become dry and brittle, or could create the potential for mold to grow; either of these would be an indicator that the food has not been stored properly and should no longer be consumed by your pet.
Because ZIWI Peak is so nutrient-dense, you might be feeding less volume compared to some other foods. Check our feeding calculator for more information.